Spencer Rise, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£1,350,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.26m
- Kentish Town - 0.82m
- Archway - 0.84m
- Chalk Farm - 1.63m
- Belsize Park - 1.67m
Close to the summit of this sought after tree lined residential turning only 300 metres from Tufnell Park Station, an exceptional three bedroom Victorian house skilfully redesigned just over 12 years ago by Designer Jeremy Pitts, with an uncompromising level of detail and craftsmanship contributing to a modern and minimal design and minimal design and subsequently featured in House & Garden magazine.
The ground floor features a smart and calm bay-fronted reception room with custom built fitted units and hidden sliding doors opening to an expansive 26ft reception/dining room with a wood burner, a continuation of the french oak flooring, hand laid to allow for a balanced colour variation, and a large single pane pivoting door opening seamlessly to the secluded rear garden. The rear extension houses the simple and sleek kitchen with high specification hand built oak units with hidden hinges, and another pivoting door to the garden.
Radically, the staircase has been turned around so that you reach it from within the house rather than from the entrance hall, which now provides space for an understairs coat cupboard.
Upstairs there are three comfortable bedrooms, two with custom built storage, and a well-planned bathroom with a walk in shower and a custom made teak soaking tub.
Outside there is a serenity to the walled rear garden with box hedge, decking and simple paving for easy low maintenance.
Spencer Rise is perfectly placed for access to the wonderful mix of independent retailers on Fortess Road, by Tufnell Park station, and is only 800m from Hampstead Heath with its pleasant and picturesque landscape with undulating walks and bathing ponds, and also offers a good range of sports facilities with the outdoor lido swimming pool and 10 public tennis courts.
3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Landscaped Rear Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- Premier Inn London Hampstead (215 Haverstock Hill, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage (40 College Crescent, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Premier Inn London Euston (1 Duke's Road, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Premier Inn London Angel Islington (18 Parkfield Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Danubius Hotel Regents Park (18 Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury (Coram Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park (Carburton Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale (Plaza Parade, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- The Montague on the Gardens (15 Montague Street, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Charlotte Street Hotel (15-17 Charlotte Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Grange Holborn Hotel (50 - 60 Southampton Row, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth (97 Great Russell Street, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel (9-13 Bloomsbury Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- The Zetter Hotel (St John's Square, 86-88 Clerkenwell Road, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- The Soho Hotel (4 Richmond Mews, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Covent Garden Hotel (10 Monmouth Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Malmaison London (18-21 Charterhouse Square, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Premier Inn London City Old Street (Corsham Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street (20 Mercer Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.