Redington Road, Hampstead Village NW3
£1,675,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.48m
- West Hampstead - 1.03m
- Finchley Road - 1.04m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.46m
- Belsize Park - 1.48m
A wonderful newly refurbished apartment occupying the entire second (top) floor of an attractive Georgian style period house set behind a carriage drive at the favoured village end of this exclusive turning.
The architect designed flat has been meticulously refurbished by the current owners to an exacting standard, is flooded with natural light and benefits from superb far-reaching views.
The property has a wonderful contemporary feel and features a spacious reception room which opens on to a lovely south facing balcony and a luxury open space kitchen/breakfast room. The three double bedrooms are all good in size and the bathroom and separate shower room are superbly designed. In addition the flat has the rare advantage of an allocated off street parking space.
Redington Road is a highly sought after tree-lined residential road between Frognal and West Heath Road, and this property is situated between Chesterford Gardens and Oakhill Avenue so is within a short walk of the multiple shopping and restaurant facilities available in the village together with Hampstead (Northern Line) station.
3 Bedrooms * En Suite Bathroom * Shower Room * Reception Room * Kitchen * Balcony * Allocated Off Street Parking For 1 Car * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- Premier Inn London Hampstead (215 Haverstock Hill, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage (40 College Crescent, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Clayton Crown Hotel (152 Cricklewood Broadway, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale (Plaza Parade, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Danubius Hotel Regents Park (18 Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Hotel Novotel London Paddington (3 Kingdom Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- The Pride Of Paddington (1-3 Craven Road, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Holiday Villa Hotel (35-37 Leinster Gardens, London)Rated: 3.1/5
- Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park (Carburton Street, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Corus Hotel Hyde Park (1 Lancaster Gate, London)Rated: 3.6/5
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel (90-92 Lancaster Gate, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Premier Inn London Euston (1 Duke's Road, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- The Cumberland hotel (Great Cumberland Place, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square (Grosvenor Square, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Charlotte Street Hotel (15-17 Charlotte Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury (Coram Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- The Montague on the Gardens (15 Montague Street, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth (97 Great Russell Street, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel (9-13 Bloomsbury Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.