Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3
£895,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.58m
- Belsize Park - 0.76m
- Finchley Road - 1.24m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.42m
- Chalk Farm - 1.67m
Situated in a wonderful village location on the corner of Willow Road and Pilgrims Lane, a superb first floor flat flooded with natural light and benefiting from generous room sizes and high ceilings throughout. The flat is offered in good decorative order throughout and features a balcony with views directly over Hampstead Heath. The building is currently being refurbished both internally and externally with works due to be completed shortly, so there should not be any further major maintenance work to be carried out for a number of years.
Willow Road is a much sought after road moments from the bustling High Street with its shops and restaurants and the local shops and cafes at South End Green. The open acres of Hampstead Heath with its woodland and ponds are a few steps away.
2 Double Bedrooms * Reception Room * Open Plan Kitchen * Bathroom * Balcony * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Report D
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.