Priory Gardens, HIghgate, N6
£1,150,000 Guide Price 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 0.3m
- Archway - 1.35m
- East Finchley - 1.76m
- Tufnell Park - 2.17m
- Finsbury Park - 2.6m
In this highly sought after cul-de-sac leading to both Highgate (Northern Line) tube and an entrance into Queens Wood, an unmodernised semi-detached house with southerly rear aspect and further scope for improvement.
Houses in this condition are rare to the market and offer the opportunity to refurbish to your own taste, as such, the property is likely to be in high demand and an early inspection is advised.
Subject to any required consents, there is scope to convert the existing loft space and improve the parking.
3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Separate WC * 2 Reception Rooms * Kitchen * Rear Garden * Off Street Parking * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.