St Albans Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£895,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.73m
- Archway - 0.73m
- Kentish Town - 1.28m
- Highgate - 1.52m
- Belsize Park - 1.74m
A characterful and charming 3 bedroom, 2 reception room garden flat on the level ground floor of an end of terrace 1920's house in this peaceful residential enclave a short walk from the heath.
The private garden backs on to the wonderful Gothic architecture of historic Holly Village built in 1865 by Baroness Burdett-Coutts. There are two comfortable reception rooms and three double bedrooms all with exposed timber floors.
Popular Brookfield Primary school is within a stone's throw in nearby Chester Road, with the French Lycee School just beyond in Kentish Town.
Tufnell Park station (Northern Line) and Gospel Oak station (Overground) are both within a 15 minute walk, and the excellent bus routes of Highgate Road are immediately available.
Properties of this nature are rare to the market and a prompt viewing is recommended.
3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Storage Room * Private Rear Garden * Private Entrance * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.