Willow Road, Hampstead Village, NW3
£2,475,000 5 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.41m
- Belsize Park - 0.87m
- Finchley Road - 1.19m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.41m
- West Hampstead - 1.63m
On the market for the first time in 57 years, an exceptionally spacious split level maisonette in an unrivalled central village location with uninterrupted views over the heath.
The property is approached via its own private entrance and benefits from the rare advantage of having reserved off street parking for 1-2 cars. The apartment offers generously proportioned rooms throughout centred around a wonderful central staircase with large landings. There is also an additional ground floor room which has been used as a pottery workshop which could be used as a home office, playroom, au pair suite or similar, subject to the usual consents. The flat would benefit from some internal modernisation but properties of this size with the potential to create a wonderful home in such a fine location opposite the heath are extremely rare.
Willow Road is conveniently located in the heart of the village between Flask Walk and Downshire Hill, moments from all of the amenities that the village has to offer. The local shops, restaurants and Marks and Spencer Food Hall in South End Green are also close by.
The owners advise us that they are selling the entire freehold interest in the property subject to a 125 year lease of the ground floor flat which commenced in 2011
4/5 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms * Guest WC * Reception Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * Studio * Off Street Parking * Energy Rating E
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London (108 Baker Street, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Hotel Novotel London Paddington (3 Kingdom Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- The Marylebone (The Marylebone Hotel, 47 Welbeck St, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Lancaster London (Lancaster Terrace, London)Rated: 4/5
- The Washington Mayfair Hotel (5 Curzon Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane (Hamilton Place, Park Lane, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences (51 Buckingham Gate, London)Rated: 4.7/5
- Park Plaza County Hall (1 Addington Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Novotel London Waterloo Hotel (113 Lambeth Road, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- London Bridge Hotel (8-18 London Bridge Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Hotel Novotel London Tower Bridge (10 Pepys Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Hilton London Tower Bridge (5 More London Place, Tooley Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Hilton London Canary Wharf (Marsh Wall, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel (Terminal 5 london heathrow airport, Wallis Road, Longford, Hounslow)Rated: 4.4/5
- Brooklands Hotel (Brooklands Drive, Weybridge)Rated: 4.3/5
- Britannia International Hotel (163 Marsh Wall, London)Rated: 3.3/5
- Hotel Mercure London Bridge (71-79 Southwark Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Hotel Novotel London Blackfriars (46 Blackfriars Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Holiday Inn Guildford (Egerton Road, Guildford)Rated: 4.1/5
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.