Quadrant Grove, Kentish Town, NW5
£1,600,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Belsize Park - 0.58m
- Chalk Farm - 0.63m
- Kentish Town - 0.94m
- Tufnell Park - 1.28m
- Camden Town - 1.37m
In this delightful and tranquil residential enclave with a long standing community, lined with quaint painted picket fencing, pretty window boxes and blossoming hedgerows and once home to Karl Marx (Grafton Terrace) and Bananarama (Malden Place), an enchanting and extended mid terrace Victorian house.
Arranged over three floors, the house is entered via a bespoke hallway with substantial storage space, leading to a spacious 24ft double reception room with the extended kitchen to the rear, with Antique floor tiles which continue into the established garden with over 3 decades of planting.
The first floor has two comfortable bedrooms, each with bespoke solid wood fittings, a bathroom with Antique fittings, and access to the sunny 16ft roof terrace.
The top floor principal bedroom also features an en suite bathroom, and french doors to a secret front balcony.
Quadrant Grove is ideally positioned off Southampton Road within easy reach of both Chalk Farm and Belsize Park underground stations as well as the rolling acres of Hampstead Heath, with a good selection of local shopping facilities, including Marks and Spencer, at South End Green.
For sale 'chain free'.
3 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite) * Shower Room/Wet Room/Toilet * Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Balcony * Roof Terrace * Patio * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London (108 Baker Street, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- The Marylebone (The Marylebone Hotel, 47 Welbeck St, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch (134 George Street, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Hotel Novotel London Paddington (3 Kingdom Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Seymour Leisure Centre (Seymour Place, London)Rated: 3.2/5
- Morrisons (Chalk Farm Road, London)Rated: 4/5
- Optimax (128 Finchley Road, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- Soho Gyms Camden (193 Camden High Street, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Earth Natural Foods (200-202 Kentish Town Road, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Islington Boxing Club (20 Hazellville Road, London)Rated: 4.7/5
- Springhealth Gym (York House, 400-404 York Way, London)Rated: 5/5
- St Pancras Hospital (Inpatient Unit, South Wing, 4 Saint Pancras Way, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- Fujian White Crane Kung Fu - London North West (17 Sherriff Road, London)Rated: 5/5
- West Hampstead Medical Centre (9 Solent Road, London)Rated: 3/5
- Harley Therapy (1-7 Harley Street, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Swiss Cottage Unisex Sauna Ltd (2 College Crescent, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Boots (120-122 Tottenham Court Road, London)Rated: 4/5
- Whole Foods Market (49 Parkway, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Forma Dental Practice (128 Harley Street, London)Rated: 4.9/5
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.