Gayton Road, Hampstead, NW3
£499,950 Guide Price 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.19m
- Belsize Park - 0.92m
- Finchley Road - 1.01m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.29m
- West Hampstead - 1.39m
Situated in the very heart of prime Hampstead Village, within easy walking distance of the excellent shopping, cosmopolitan restaurants and transport connections that the area provides. The apartment occupies the raised ground floor of a fine Victorian mid-terraced residence offering the discerning purchaser the opportunity to modernise and style an apartment to their own detailed specification. Although requiring modernisation, the flat enjoys some exquisite period detailing and benefits from a sun trap balcony. The open acres of Hampstead Heath are also a mere stroll away.
Bedroom * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Balcony * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.