South Grove, Highgate Village N6
£1,100,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 0.98m
- Archway - 1.04m
- Tufnell Park - 1.4m
- Kentish Town - 1.94m
- Belsize Park - 2.04m
A spacious first floor three bedroom apartment set within this highly sought after mansion block built in 1936, superbly situated in the heart of Highgate Village, just moments from the open spaces of Hampstead Heath and the cafe and bistro society of the High Street. The flat offers a modern kitchen, shower room and large en suite bathroom to the principal bedroom and benefits from its own lock-up garage. Early viewings of this prime, centrally located village property are highly recommended.
3 Bedrooms * En Suite Bathroom * Shower Room * Reception Room * Study * Kitchen * Guest Cloakroom * Lift * Video Entry Phone * Communal Garden * Own Lock-Up Garage Plus Forecourt Parking (Non-Allocated) * Energy Rating D
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.