Highgate High Street, Highgate Village N6
£900,000 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 0.68m
- Archway - 1.01m
- Tufnell Park - 1.56m
- East Finchley - 1.97m
- Kentish Town - 2.15m
Overflowing with character, a truly lovely two bedroom Georgian duplex upper maisonette in this prime High Street location. Sensitively modernised but retaining many original period features including ceiling beams and wooden floors, this delightful property listed Grade II by English Heritage has the added advantage of its own private decked garden. The historic delights of Waterlow Park and Pond Square, together with all the village amenities are almost on your doorstep. Highgate Northern Line underground station, Highgate and Queen's Woods and Hampstead Heath are also within easy walking distance.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room * Loft Storage * 34ft Decked Garden * Residents Parking Zone
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.