Parkhill Road, Belsize Park, NW3
£1,100,000 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Belsize Park - 0.37m
- Chalk Farm - 0.67m
- Kentish Town - 1.15m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.18m
- Finchley Road - 1.36m
An extremely bright and spacious architecturally designed two bedroom garden flat set within an attractive Victorian residence.
This beautiful apartment offers exceptionally well presented accommodation with an abundance of natural light from a stunning lounge/dining room, open plan kitchen, large storage area, two bedrooms with access to a landscaped 68ft staggered private west facing garden and two large bathrooms.
The property is located equidistant to both Hampstead Heath and Belsize Park, along with all of the local amenities that both have to offer, and the Northern Line and Hampstead Heath Overground are just a few minutes' walk away.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Shower Room * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Store Room * Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Tenure: Share Of Freehold
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.