Hornsey Lane, Highgate, N6
£575,000 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Archway - 0.56m
- Highgate - 0.86m
- Tufnell Park - 1.32m
- Kentish Town - 1.98m
- Finsbury Park - 2.2m
Set within this magnificent red brick building towards the Highgate village end of Hornsey Lane and therefore close to the village amenities including Waterlow Park and local bus and tube connections, a particularly spacious lower ground floor flat with its own private entrance and small outside space.
The property provides a 20ft reception room with parquet flooring together with 2 bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms. Requiring some modernisation the property being sold chain free, would make a superb home or rental investment and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
2 Bedrooms * 2 En Suite Shower Rooms * Guest WC * 20ft Reception Room * Kitchen * Dining Hall * Private Entrance * Small Outside Space * Energy Rating C
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.