Lancaster Grove, Belsize Park, NW3
£2,750,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Swiss Cottage - 0.49m
- Belsize Park - 0.49m
- Finchley Road - 0.74m
- Chalk Farm - 0.96m
- St. John's Wood - 1.23m
An exceptional garden maisonette set within a magnificent double fronted detached Victorian corner residence. This fine home successfully blends modern fittings with period features and enjoys a stunning double reception room, a stylish kitchen/dining room, and 3 double bedrooms complemented by 2 bath/shower rooms. The property features a private town garden and the rare advantage of electronically gated off street parking as well as a private garage.
Lancaster Grove is a highly sought after treelined road which is conveniently situated to take full advantage of the numerous amenities that both Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage provide.
Viewing of this rarely available home is highly recommended.
3 Bedrooms * En Suite Shower Room * Bathroom * Double Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Guest Cloakroom * Private Rear Gardens * Garage * Additional Off Street Parking Set Behind Remote Controlled Gate
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.