West Hill Park, Highgate, N6
£1,450,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Archway - 1.26m
- Highgate - 1.27m
- Tufnell Park - 1.42m
- Belsize Park - 1.75m
- Hampstead - 1.8m
A three bedroom house enviably located within this sought after development less than five minutes from the open spaces of Hampstead Heath & Highgate ponds and within walking distance of both Highgate Village and the cafe society of Swains Lane.
West Hill Park is a small 1970's development quietly tucked away, with beautiful landscaped grounds and inspired by the Architect "Ted Levy". The property, requiring some modernisation features an original layout, including exposed brick walls, woodblock flooring, pitched ceilings and features a galleried first floor area, providing double height to the reception room.
Properties in this development are rare to the market and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
3 Bedrooms * En Suite Shower Room * Family Bathroom * Galleried Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Guest WC * Front Garden * South Facing Rear Garden * Garage * Communal Gardens * Heathside Location * Energy Rating D
Service Charge: TBC
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.