Spencer Rise, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£459,950 Guide Price 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.26m
- Kentish Town - 0.82m
- Archway - 0.84m
- Chalk Farm - 1.63m
- Belsize Park - 1.67m
An attractive one bedroom garden apartment arranged over the entire ground floor of this Victorian conversion in the heart of Dartmouth Park. This immaculately presented property features a bright and airy front reception room with bay window and gas fire, a fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom and dining room leading directly to the secluded private rear garden. The property also benefits from excellent storage space in the roof void above the bedroom.
Spencer Rise is perfectly placed for access to the wonderful mix of independent retailers on Fortess Road, by Tufnell Park station (Northern Line), and is only 800m from Hampstead Heath with its pleasant and picturesque landscape with undulating walks and bathing ponds. Gospel Oak Overground station is also within easy reach, as are the wide selection of shops, restaurants and bars at Kentish Town.
Bedroom * Bathroom * Reception Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Patio * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.