Bracknell Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
£1,595,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.68m
- West Hampstead - 0.86m
- Finchley Road - 1.01m
- Kilburn - 1.27m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.45m
A beautifully presented and exceptionally bright and spacious maisonette set over the top two floors of a red brick period conversion. This fine apartment offers a contemporary interior, providing the discerning purchaser the opportunity to move into a home ready for immediate occupation.
The apartment features a neutral decor throughout and enjoys two large separate reception rooms, 3 double bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms (2 en suite) and a stylish kitchen with access to a private roof terrace.
Situated on one of Hampstead's most sought after turnings close to both the fashionable Hampstead village centre and Finchley Road, with the numerous shopping, restaurant and transport connections available to both.
3 Bedrooms * 2 En Suite Bathrooms * Shower Room * Reception Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Terrace * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.