Branch Hill, Hampstead Village, NW3
£2,250,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.51m
- Golders Green - 1.37m
- Finchley Road - 1.42m
- West Hampstead - 1.51m
- Belsize Park - 1.58m
A superb triplex maisonette occupying the entire ground, first and second floors of a detached Victorian house adorned with a blue plaque marking the residence of Alfred Reynolds, the Hungarian poet and philosopher who lived there between 1980-1993. The property offers spacious, well balanced accommodation with the added benefit of a lock up garage, off street parking and three terraces. Branch Hill is a lovely tree lined road opposite the heath and within walking distance of the village with its multiple shops, restaurants and Northern Line underground station.
Master Bedroom With En Suite Dressing Room & Bathroom * 2 Further Bedrooms With En Suite * Reception Room * Kitchen * Kitchenette * Utility Room * Guest Cloakroom * Storage Room * 3 Terraces * Garage * Off Street Parking
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.