Burghley Road, Kentish Town, NW5
£1,000,000 Offers In Excess Of 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.19m
- Kentish Town - 0.59m
- Archway - 1.04m
- Chalk Farm - 1.44m
- Belsize Park - 1.6m
In this calm residential enclave on the upper reaches of Kentish Town, a very well-presented split level garden apartment occupying the ground and lower ground floors of an attractive mid-terraced Victorian house.
Featuring bright living accommodation on the raised ground floor with a reception room and dining room, leading to a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to a private balcony and stairs leading to the southerly aspect rear garden. On the lower ground floors are 3 well-appointed bedrooms and two full bathrooms (one en-suite).
The property is well located for Tufnell Park station (Northern Line), the excellent local shops of Fortess Road and a short stroll to Hampstead Heath's vast acres of open green space.
3 Bedrooms (1 With En Suite Bathroom) * Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Balcony * Rear Garden * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.