Belsize Crescent, Belsize Park, NW3
£4,390,000 Offers In Excess Of 7 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Finchley Road - 0.51m
- Belsize Park - 0.54m
- Swiss Cottage - 0.6m
- Hampstead - 0.8m
- West Hampstead - 1.18m
A rare opportunity to acquire an entire stucco fronted freehold house (built 1867) in this attractive, tranquil crescent located only moments from Belsize Village.
The property is wider than the average house in the road and is currently in need of some refurbishment but once fully modernised would become a magnificent family house of approximately 4000 square feet. The property features spacious, well-proportioned high ceilinged accommodation throughout retaining many of the original built features alongside a south west facing garden and the rare advantage of permission for a 360 degree roof terrace with exceptional uninterrupted views of the City skyline and beyond.
Within easy walking distance (half a mile) of Belsize Park (Northern Line) and Finchley Road (Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf and Metropolitan Line to the City) underground stations.
7 Bedrooms * 4 Bathrooms * Shower Room * 5 Reception Rooms * Study * 4 Kitchens * South West Facing Garden * Roof Terrace * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating F
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- Premier Inn London Hampstead (215 Haverstock Hill, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage (40 College Crescent, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale (Plaza Parade, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Danubius Hotel Regents Park (18 Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Clayton Crown Hotel (152 Cricklewood Broadway, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Hotel Novotel London Paddington (3 Kingdom Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park (Carburton Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- The Pride Of Paddington (1-3 Craven Road, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Premier Inn London Euston (1 Duke's Road, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Holiday Villa Hotel (35-37 Leinster Gardens, London)Rated: 3.1/5
- The Cumberland hotel (Great Cumberland Place, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Corus Hotel Hyde Park (1 Lancaster Gate, London)Rated: 3.6/5
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel (90-92 Lancaster Gate, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury (Coram Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Charlotte Street Hotel (15-17 Charlotte Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square (Grosvenor Square, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- The Montague on the Gardens (15 Montague Street, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth (97 Great Russell Street, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel (9-13 Bloomsbury Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- The Manor Hotel & Restaurant (Berwick Pond Road, Rainham)Rated: 3.4/5
- Barnet Market (10 Chipping Close, Barnet)Rated: 3.8/5
- Tesco Express (1-23 City Road, London)Rated: 3.6/5
- Planet Organic (42 Westbourne Grove, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Sainsbury's (1 Cambridge Heath Road, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Waitrose (The Brunswick, Bloomsbury)Rated: 4.2/5
- Tesco Superstore (West Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Asda Old Kent Road Superstore (464 - 504 Old Kent Road, London)Rated: 3.4/5
- The People's Supermarket (72-76 Lamb's Conduit Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- M&S More London Riverside Simply Food (Unit C The More London Bridge, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- Tesco Superstore (Savoy Parade, Southbury Road, Enfield)Rated: 4/5
- Tesco Superstore (Tilling Rd, Cricklewood, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Aldi (840 Old Kent Road, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Waitrose (Gloucester Arcade, 128 Gloucester Road, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Waitrose (196 King's Road, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Centre Point Food Store (73 New Oxford Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Smithfield Market (Buyers Walk W Market, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Waitrose (Cherry Tree Walk Centre, Whitecross Street, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Aldi (Ballards Lane, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Asda (2-20 Western Road, London)Rated: 3.7/5