Redington Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
£5,500,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.58m
- West Hampstead - 1.24m
- Finchley Road - 1.28m
- Golders Green - 1.46m
- Kilburn - 1.61m
Planning consent has been granted to build a striking and substantial 5,600 sq ft detached five bedroom, five storey family house of contemporary design providing four levels of living and bedroom accommodation plus the basement level which offers leisure in the form of a swimming pool, gym and changing facilities.
All of the five bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and all floors are accessed by a passenger lift. There will be off street parking behind sliding gates for two cars and to the rear will be a secluded 65' private garden.
Redington Gardens is quietly and exclusively located between both Redington Road and Templewood Avenue. Hampstead Village is approximately a ten minute walk away as are the open spaces of West Heath.
NB. Please note a declared interest under Section 21 of the 1979 Estate Agents Act.
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7644 9313
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.