Croftdown Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£899,950 Guide Price 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.66m
- Archway - 0.68m
- Kentish Town - 1.23m
- Highgate - 1.56m
- Belsize Park - 1.77m
A spacious (940 sq ft) first and second floor purpose built maisonette located on a popular residential turning in the heart of Dartmouth Park, just a short walk from the charming street cafes of Swains Lane with the heath beyond.
Accessed via a private entrance and enjoying a lovely sunny private rear garden with a 20ft 9in shed, the property features a bright reception room, kitchen, four bedrooms, a family bathroom and guest WC.
Croftdown Road is superbly positioned within easy reach of Parliament Hill, with a good range of sports facilities including the outdoor lido swimming pool and 10 public tennis courts. Tufnell Park and Archway tube stations are both within comfortable walking distance, as are the several good local schools including Brookfield, William Ellis, Parliament Hill and La Sainte Union with the College Francais Bilingue de Londres just beyond in Kentish Town.
4 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Guest WC * Side & Rear Gardens * Residents Parking Zone
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.