Croftdown Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£3,300,000 8 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.66m
- Archway - 1.03m
- Kentish Town - 1.04m
- Belsize Park - 1.41m
- Chalk Farm - 1.6m
An imposing bay fronted four storey end of terrace Victorian house, approached via an elevated raised ground floor entrance in this key position in the Conservation Area only moments from the heath.
This substantial house (circa 3,400 sq ft) is arranged over four generous floors with wonderful high ceilinged reception rooms to the raised ground floor, retaining ornate period detailing and with a dual aspect.
The lower ground floor offers two additional rooms, and direct access to the garden, with the potential to be used as a self-contained apartment. Upstairs six bedrooms with light and airy open aspects are complemented by two family bathrooms. The garden extends to 40ft with a southerly aspect and makes a fantastic summer entertaining area.
The house is only a stone's throw from Parliament Hill with its picturesque landscape and bathing ponds, and also offers a good range of sports facilities with the outdoor lido swimming pool and 10 public tennis courts.
There are three good local schools, William Ellis, Parliament Hill and La Sainte Union, with the new French Lycee just beyond in Kentish Town, along with the exceptional selection of private preparatory and senior schools in Hampstead and Highgate including Channing, Highgate and UCS.
Tufnell Park station (Northern Line) and Gospel Oak station (Overground) are both within a 10 minute walk, and the excellent bus routes of Highgate Road are immediately available.
Properties of this nature are rare to the market and a prompt viewing is recommended.
8 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms * Shower Room * Reception/Dining Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Laundry Room * Storage Room * Loft Storage * 2 Balconies * Secondary Entrance * Covered Side Passage * South-Facing Rear Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- Premier Inn London Hampstead (215 Haverstock Hill, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage (40 College Crescent, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Premier Inn London Euston (1 Duke's Road, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Danubius Hotel Regents Park (18 Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Premier Inn London Angel Islington (18 Parkfield Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale (Plaza Parade, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park (Carburton Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury (Coram Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- The Montague on the Gardens (15 Montague Street, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Charlotte Street Hotel (15-17 Charlotte Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Clayton Crown Hotel (152 Cricklewood Broadway, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Grange Holborn Hotel (50 - 60 Southampton Row, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth (97 Great Russell Street, London)Rated: 3.9/5
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel (9-13 Bloomsbury Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- The Zetter Hotel (St John's Square, 86-88 Clerkenwell Road, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- The Soho Hotel (4 Richmond Mews, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Covent Garden Hotel (10 Monmouth Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Hotel Novotel London Paddington (3 Kingdom Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- The Cumberland hotel (Great Cumberland Place, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- Eton College (Windsor)Rated: 3.3/5
- City of London School (107 Queen Victoria Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Kingsbury High School (Princes Avenue, London)Rated: 3.8/5
- Lambeth School of Art (38 Saint Oswald's Place, London)Rated: /5
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School (89 Addison Road, London)Rated: 3.6/5
- The John Fisher School (Peaks Hill, Purley)Rated: 3.8/5
- Hornsey School for Girls (Inderwick Road, Crouch End)Rated: 2.6/5
- The Brit School (60 The Crescent, Croydon)Rated: 4.7/5
- The Heathland School (Wellington Road South, Hounslow)Rated: 3/5
- Lampton School (Lampton Avenue, Hounslow)Rated: 4.2/5
- Sydenham School (Dartmouth Road, London)Rated: 3.5/5
- Upton Court Grammar School (Lascelles Road, Upton, Slough)Rated: 3.7/5
- Blundells Day Nursery - South West London Nursery Co Ltd (The Old Court, 194-196, 194196 Sheepcote Lane, London)Rated: 5/5
- St George's School (Sun Lane, Harpenden)Rated: 3.9/5
- St Marylebone C of E School (64 Marylebone High Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Jane Packer Flowers (32-34 New Cavendish Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Old Palace of John Whitgift Senior School (Old Palace Road, Croydon)Rated: 2.7/5
- Copthall School (Pursley Road, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- Henrietta Barnett School (Central Square, London)Rated: 4.8/5
- NewVIc - Newham Sixth Form College (Prince Regent Lane, London)Rated: 3.5/5
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.