Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park, N7
£495,000 Guide Price 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.26m
- Archway - 0.73m
- Kentish Town - 0.89m
- Caledonian Road - 1.44m
- Holloway Road - 1.49m
A generously proportioned (611 sq ft) apartment arranged over the entire lower ground floor of this Victorian conversion enviably located on a peaceful cul de sac moments from Tufnell Park underground station (Northern Line). Accessed via a private entrance, the accommodation comprises a 15ft bay fronted reception room, fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom and double bedroom with garden views.
Huddleston Road is within easy reach of the rolling acres of Hampstead Heath as well as diverse local shopping facilities including the fashionable independent retailers on Fortess Road, the Farmers Market at the Tufnell Park Tavern and excellent high street shopping including Waitrose on the Holloway Road.
Bedroom * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Storage Room * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.