Fairhazel Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6
£600,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Finchley Road - 0.36m
- Swiss Cottage - 0.44m
- West Hampstead - 0.67m
- St. John's Wood - 1.04m
- Kilburn Park - 1.17m
Situated on a quiet one-way street within the highly sought after South Hampstead Conservation Area and arranged over the top floor of this gorgeous period building, a bright and well-presented two bedroom apartment offering 677 sq ft of internal space including a modern 13ft x 13ft kitchen/reception room. This delightful flat would make an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment and further benefits from access to the "Green Triangle" communal gardens (subject to a membership fee).
Fairhazel Gardens is ideally positioned with Finchley Road underground (Jubilee Line & Metropolitan Line) situated 0.4 miles away and with West Hampstead underground (Jubilee Line) located 0.6 miles.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Eaves Storage * Communal Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating C
West Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7644 9300
106 West End Lane London NW6 2LS | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.