Savernake Road, Hampstead, NW3
£2,250,000 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Belsize Park - 0.74m
- Kentish Town - 1.18m
- Tufnell Park - 1.18m
- Chalk Farm - 1.22m
- Hampstead - 1.35m
A particularly spacious (2522 sq ft) semi-detached Victorian family house with a generous 59 foot rear garden and exceptional views directly over Parliament Hill Fields and Hampstead Heath from the roof terrace and upper floors. Arranged over four floors the property requires some updating and remodelling but offers excellent scope to extend further creating a five bedroom house if required. Well positioned within the highly sought after Mansfield Conservation area, Hampstead Heath and the excellent amenities of South End Green are within easy walking distance.
3/4 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite) * Shower Room * 1/2 Reception Rooms * Dining Room * Kitchen * 2 Utility Rooms * Guest WC * Cellar * Storage Room * Roof Terrace * Front & Rear Gardens * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.