Chetwynd Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£940,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.29m
- Archway - 0.83m
- Kentish Town - 0.85m
- Chalk Farm - 1.64m
- Belsize Park - 1.66m
On the rising slopes of Dartmouth Park and moments from Hampstead Heath, an exceptional split level three bedroom garden apartment on the ground and lower ground floors of this attractive terraced Edwardian house.
The accommodation features a large through reception room leading to the kitchen and opening to a sunny south facing terrace.
There are three bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, and direct access to the established 53ft south facing rear garden.
Chetwynd Road is perfectly placed for access to the wonderful mix of independent retailers on Fortess Road by Tufnell Park station, and is only 800 metres from the heath with its picturesque landscape and bathing ponds, with a good range of sports facilities with the outdoor lido and 10 public tennis courts.
3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Shower Room * Reception/Dining Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Terrace * Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.