Montpelier Grove, Kentish Town, NW5
£399,950 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Kentish Town - 0.38m
- Tufnell Park - 0.45m
- Caledonian Road - 1.18m
- Archway - 1.31m
- Chalk Farm - 1.4m
In this peaceful tree lined street, a delightful first floor one bedroom apartment, ideal as a first-time-buy, pied-a-terre, or rental investment.
This light and sunny apartment is in a key position, only a short walk from the multiple facilities of Kentish Town, including Kentish Town underground and Thameslink station, the eclectic mix of independent retailers on the High Street and Fortess Road towards Tufnell Park, and is still within reach of the rolling acres of Hampstead Heath.
For Sale - 'Chain Free'.
Bedroom * Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Residents Parking Zone
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.