Southwood Lane, Highgate Village, N6
£2,200,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 0.5m
- Archway - 1.15m
- Tufnell Park - 1.76m
- East Finchley - 1.78m
- Kentish Town - 2.35m
Go back in time in this wonderful, well situated 3 bedroom house forming part of a smart Grade II listed Georgian terrace. The vendors have spent considerable effort, and expense, ensuring the interior of the house retains its period feel and in doing so have sourced many original period fixtures. Located in this prime village location and with many of the rooms enjoying far reaching views, the property is conveniently situated for the areas many exemplary schools and is just a short amble to Highgate Ponds, Hampstead Heath, Waterlow Park, Highgate Northern Line underground station and plentiful bus routes
3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Shower Room * 2 Reception Rooms * Sitting Room * Kitchen * Guest WC * Patio Area * Garden * Residents Parking Zone
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.