Chetwynd Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£385,000 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.31m
- Archway - 0.81m
- Kentish Town - 0.88m
- Chalk Farm - 1.67m
- Belsize Park - 1.68m
In this key location literally moments from Hampstead Heath, an exceptional one bedroom apartment arranged over the first floor of this attractive Victorian conversion in the heart of Dartmouth Park. The accommodation comprises a reception room with high ceilings which is open plan to a fitted kitchen/diner, a tiled shower room and a peaceful double bedroom to the rear.
The property is situated an easy walk from Parliament Hill Fields with its picturesque landscape, undulating walks and bathing ponds, and close to the shops, restaurants and cafes along Swains Lane.
There is also the established Farmers Market held every Saturday at William Ellis School.
Chetwynd Road is also within easy reach of both Tufnell Park station (Northern Line) and Gospel Oak station (Overground) and the excellent bus routes of Highgate Road are immediately available.
Bedroom * Shower Room * Reception Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.