Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6
£799,950 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Finchley Road - 0.51m
- West Hampstead - 0.54m
- Swiss Cottage - 0.64m
- Kilburn Park - 1m
- St. John's Wood - 1.1m
Set on the ground floor of this gorgeous period building and accessed via a private entrance, a well presented two bedroom south facing garden apartment offering 871 sq ft of internal space as well as a study at the rear of the 63ft garden.
This spacious flat boasts a fantastic 13ft x 12ft reception room with high ceiling, a 16ft x 12ft principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an extensive bathroom and utility room on the lower ground floor level.
Greencroft Gardens is ideally located just 0.4 miles from Finchley Road underground station (Jubilee and Metropolitan Line) and 0.5 miles from West Hampstead underground station (Jubilee Line) as well as the local amenities and further transport links that West End Lane has to offer.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Laundry Room * Rear Garden With Garden House/Study * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
West Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7644 9300
106 West End Lane London NW6 2LS | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.