Dartmouth Park Road, Dartmouth Park NW5
£3,500,000 5 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.45m
- Kentish Town - 0.9m
- Archway - 0.93m
- Belsize Park - 1.52m
- Chalk Farm - 1.58m
Approached via a pillared raised ground floor entrance, this spectacular wider than normal Victorian semi-detached house is one of the most significant properties to come to the market in the lower enclave of Dartmouth Park for many years.
This substantial house (2919 sq ft) is arranged over four generous floors with a wonderful dual aspect high-ceilinged double reception room to the raised ground floor, retaining ornate period detailing, working fireplaces and exposed timber floors.
Radically, the staircase linking the ground and lower ground floors has been moved to the rear of the house, and is contained within a double height stairwell which leads majestically down to the vast skilfully extended 46ft family /kitchen dining room. The dining area is illuminated by an enormous roof light and features full height and width sliding doors which lead seamlessly to the rear garden. The front area is a calm informal sitting/TV room, and there is a useful concealed utility room, with guest WC and a wine cellar.
Upstairs there are four/five double bedrooms with light and airy open aspects, and complemented by a large en suite bathroom and a shower room.
With direct access from the dining area, the garden extends to almost 80ft and makes a fantastic summer entertaining area.
The house is only a stone's throw from Parliament Hill with its picturesque landscape, pleasant walks and bathing ponds, and also offers a good range of sports facilities with the outdoor lido swimming pool and 10 public tennis courts.
There are three good local schools, William Ellis, Parliament Hill and La Sainte Union, with the French Lycee just beyond in Kentish Town, along with the exceptional selection of private preparatory and senior schools in Hampstead and Highgate including Channing, Highgate and UCS.
Tufnell Park station (Northern Line) and Gospel Oak station (Overground) are both within a 10 minute walk, and the excellent bus routes of Highgate Road are immediately available.
Properties of this nature are rare to the market and a prompt viewing is recommended.
4/5 Bedrooms (Bedroom 5/Dressing Room) * En Suite Bathroom * Shower Room * 2 Reception Rooms * Family/Kitchen/Dining Room * Utility Room * Guest WC * Wine Cellar * Patio * Front & Rear Gardens * Residents Parking Zone
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- Pullman London St Pancras Hotel (100-110 Euston Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London (108 Baker Street, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- The Marylebone (47 Welbeck Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Hotel Novotel London Paddington (3 Kingdom Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Royal Lancaster London (Lancaster Terrace, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- The Washington Mayfair Hotel (5 Curzon Street, London)Rated: 4/5
- Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane (Hamilton Place, Park Lane, London)Rated: 4.6/5
- Park Plaza County Hall London (1 Addington Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences (51 Buckingham Gate, London)Rated: 4.7/5
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel (10 Pepys Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- London Bridge Hotel (8-18 London Bridge Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Novotel London Waterloo Hotel (113 Lambeth Road, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel (Terminal 5 london heathrow airport, Wallis Road, Longford, Hounslow)Rated: 4.5/5
- Brooklands Hotel (Brooklands Drive, Weybridge)Rated: 4.3/5
- Britannia International Hotel (Marsh Wall, London)Rated: 3.3/5
- Hotel Mercure London Bridge (71-79 Southwark Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- Novotel London Blackfriars Hotel (46 Blackfriars Road, London)Rated: 4.5/5
- Holiday Inn Guildford (Egerton Road, Guildford)Rated: 4/5
- The Lensbury (Broom Road, Teddington)Rated: 4.4/5
- Holiday Inn Brentwood M25, Jct.28 (Brook Street, Brentwood)Rated: 3.8/5
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.