Crestview, Dartmouth Park Hill, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£725,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.39m
- Archway - 0.68m
- Kentish Town - 1m
- Belsize Park - 1.78m
- Highgate - 1.79m
On the third floor of this well maintained purpose built block, an exceptional, bright and spacious two double bedroom apartment featuring the area's finest panoramic views over the City, West End, Hampstead Heath and Highgate.
The apartment benefits from a fully fitted kitchen, generous bedrooms, fitted wardrobes, and a splendid reception room with a private balcony enjoying glorious views. There is also the rare advantage of a lock-up garage. Dartmouth Park Hill is ideally placed within easy reach of Tufnell Park station, Waterlow Park and Hampstead Heath, and the charming cafe bar society at Swains Lane.
To fully appreciate this property, an early viewing is strongly recommended.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Balcony * Garage * Passenger Lift * Entryphone * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating C
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.