North Hill, Highgate, N6
£1,450,000 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Highgate - 0.42m
- East Finchley - 1.3m
- Archway - 1.62m
- Tufnell Park - 2.24m
- Hampstead - 2.65m
An extremely well proportioned (2006 sq ft) Edwardian Arts & Crafts house built circa 1910 and having been in the same ownership for over 40 years, now offering an excellent opportunity to remodel to create a wonderful family home. The house is set well back from the road behind a leafy 33ft deep front garden and is conveniently located on the fringes of the village, close to numerous highly sought after schools and within easy reach of Hampstead Heath, Highgate Woods and Highgate Northern Line underground station. Houses of this nature in this location are rare to the market and early viewing is highly recommended.
4 Double Bedrooms * Bathroom * Separate WC * Reception Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * Outside WC * Cellar * Front Garden * South Westerly Patio Rear Garden * Potential To Create Roof Terrace (Subject To Planning Permission) * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating F
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.