Chetwynd Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£1,395,000 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.39m
- Kentish Town - 0.78m
- Archway - 1.01m
- Belsize Park - 1.47m
- Chalk Farm - 1.48m
In this key position in the heart of the conservation area, a three storey mid terrace Victorian house now requiring modernisation, giving buyers complete scope to design to their own specification.
The ground floor features a through reception room and kitchen/breakfast room, with four sunny double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the upper floors.
Chetwynd Road is a popular residential street, within easy walking distance of the heath, and with a variety of local shops close by on York Rise. Gastro pubs The Bull and Last and The Lord Palmerston are a short stroll away, as are Tufnell Park tube station (Northern Line) and Gospel Oak station. The shops and underground station (Northern Line) in Kentish Town are also within comfortable reach.
For sale 'chain free'.
4 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Conservatory * Kitchen * Guest WC * Patio * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.