Weston House, Winchester Avenue, Queens Park, NW6
£515,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Kilburn - 0.61m
- Queen's Park - 0.78m
- Kilburn Park - 1.11m
- Willesden Green - 1.21m
- West Hampstead - 1.22m
Arranged over the first and second floors of this purpose built block, an immaculately presented two double bedroom apartment boasting 824 sq ft of internal space including a modern 10ft x 9ft kitchen as well as a bright and spacious 16ft x 11ft reception room offering access to a balcony.
Winchester Avenue is conveniently located with Brondesbury Park Overground situated just 0.1 mile away and Queens Park underground (Bakerloo Line) positioned 0.5 miles away.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Cloakroom * Balcony * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
West Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7644 9300
106 West End Lane London NW6 2LS | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.