Laurier Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£545,000 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.49m
- Archway - 0.91m
- Kentish Town - 0.94m
- Belsize Park - 1.53m
- Chalk Farm - 1.62m
Occupying the entire raised ground floor of this grand Victorian house, a stylish and well-presented one bedroom flat.
The property features high ceilings throughout with an abundance of light and spacious rooms, built in storage areas, a newly fitted kitchen with Italian limestone worktops, views on to the garden and a tastefully presented shower room.
The southerly part of Laurier Road is a much coveted position being only a few minutes' walk from the rolling acres of Hampstead Heath, within easy reach of the local shopping facilities on Swains Lane and York Rise, the established Farmers Market held every Saturday at William Ellis School with Tufnell Park tube station just beyond and close proximity to Kentish Town for access to St Pancras/Gatwick/Luton airports.
The flat is also a stone's throw away from Parliament Hill with its pleasant walks, the outdoor lido swimming pool and 10 public tennis courts.
Bedroom * Shower Room * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.