Sherriff Road, West Hampstead, NW6
£1,750,000 5 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- West Hampstead - 0.18m
- Kilburn - 0.66m
- Finchley Road - 0.88m
- Kilburn Park - 1.13m
- Swiss Cottage - 1.21m
Arranged over 4 floors and built in the late 1880's, a bright and charming 5 double bedroom period house offering 2365 sq ft of internal space. This generously proportioned family home boasts a traditional 28ft double reception room, an expansive 16ft x 15ft principle bedroom, a delightful 23ft x 11ft eat in kitchen with access to a 31ft rear garden and a large cellar on the basement level.
Sherriff Road is a quiet residential turning off West End Lane and is situated just 0.2 miles from West Hampstead underground station (Jubilee Line) and to the local amenities and further transport links that West Hampstead has to offer. Furthermore this house is within the catchment area for many local schools including Kingsgate Primary School, Fitzjohn`s Primary School as well as the Emmanuel Church of England Primary School.
5 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Separate WC * Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Cellarage * Front & Rear Gardens * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
West Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7644 9300
106 West End Lane London NW6 2LS | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.