Dartmouth Park Hill, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£595,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.46m
- Archway - 0.62m
- Kentish Town - 1.08m
- Highgate - 1.71m
- Belsize Park - 1.83m
A two bedroom raised ground floor apartment with high ceilings in this substantial detached Victorian property occupying a prominent corner position.
The apartment is in sound condition but would benefit from modernisation and offers scope for a quality 21st Century finish. The property will also have freeholders consent for any non- structural reconfiguration a purchaser may wish to implement.
Dartmouth Park Hill is on the upper slopes of the Dartmouth Park Conservation Area, with easy access (650m) to Tufnell Park station and a mix of independent retailers alongside, as well as Hampstead Heath and the local shops and street cafes of Swains Lane with charming Highgate Village just beyond.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating F
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.