Parliament Hill Mansions, Lissenden Gardens, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£1,100,000 Guide Price 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.75m
- Kentish Town - 0.91m
- Belsize Park - 1.14m
- Archway - 1.3m
- Chalk Farm - 1.34m
In this highly sought after residential enclave backing directly on to Hampstead Heath, a bright and spacious 3rd floor, three bedroom mansion apartment featuring generous entertaining areas including a large dining area and peaceful reception room with outstanding views across the heath. The property also benefits from an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom, an additional shower room and 2 private balconies.
Lissenden Gardens is ideally placed for immediate access to the heath, Gospel Oak Overground station and the charming street cafes of Swains Lane.
Properties of this type rarely come to the market and an early inspection is highly recommended.
3 Bedrooms (1 With En Suite Bathroom) * Shower Room * Reception/Dining Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * Front & Rear Balconies * Residents Parking Zone
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.