Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6
£1,100,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Finchley Road - 0.33m
- Swiss Cottage - 0.39m
- West Hampstead - 0.7m
- St. John's Wood - 1.03m
- Kilburn Park - 1.21m
An architecturally designed and immaculately presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex apartment offering both a modern and vintage feel. This smartly configured home is comprised over the upper floors of this recently renovated 1870's built building and boasts two balconies, a utility room and an abundance of light.
This newly refurbished apartment benefits from a stunning and ideal for entertaining 25ft open plan reception room/kitchen on the upper level offering access to a delightful balcony, a spacious 15ft x 11ft principle bedroom with a gorgeous en-suite attached and two further bedrooms.
This turn-key flat is quietly positioned within the South Hampstead conservation area and is located just 0.2 miles from Finchley Road underground station (Jubilee & Metropolitan Line).
3 Bedrooms * En Suite Shower Room * Family Bathroom * Reception Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Utility Room * 2 Balconies * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
West Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7644 9300
106 West End Lane London NW6 2LS | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.