Twisden Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£1,450,000 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.38m
- Kentish Town - 0.75m
- Archway - 1.02m
- Chalk Farm - 1.46m
- Belsize Park - 1.47m
In this enviable and tranquil location, and very rarely offered to the market, this attractive 4 bedroom house has an extended kitchen/dining room and converted loft.
The house retains many of the unique period features, including ceiling cornicing and fireplaces, with an abundance of natural light throughout. There is also a very pretty south west facing garden.
The local shops and restaurants at the junction of Chetwynd Road and York Rise are literally moments away, with the heath and the charming street cafes of Swains Lane also within easy reach. Also Kentish Town and Tufnell Park tube stations are close by.
4 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Separate WC * Double Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Rear Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.