Chetwynd Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£725,000 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.29m
- Archway - 0.83m
- Kentish Town - 0.85m
- Chalk Farm - 1.64m
- Belsize Park - 1.66m
In this key location on the rising slopes of Dartmouth Park and moments from Hampstead Heath, and approached via a private entrance, an exceptional two bedroom garden apartment on the ground floor of this attractive terraced Victorian house.
The accommodation features a large reception room leading to a dining area and kitchen. There are two bedrooms and a fully tiled shower room, which is still big enough for those wanting a bath to be reinstated. A small study has been skilfully created under the stairs, with a good sized south facing garden to the rear.
Chetwynd Road is perfectly placed for access to the wonderful mix of independent retailers on Fortess Road, by Tufnell Park station, and is only 800m from the heath with its picturesque landscape and bathing ponds, with a good range of sports facilities with the outdoor lido and 10 public tennis courts.
2 Bedrooms * Shower Room * Reception Room * Dining Area * Study * Kitchen * Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.