Vale Of Health, Hampstead, NW3
£1,500,000 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Hampstead - 0.64m
- Belsize Park - 1.46m
- Golders Green - 1.49m
- Finchley Road - 1.64m
- West Hampstead - 1.89m
A simply stunning second floor contemporary apartment in a much sought after tranquil hamlet surrounded by the heath. The flat was built in approximately 1960 and forms part of a small purpose built block containing just four units with the benefit of lift access. It is bathed in natural light throughout and features the most wonderful uninterrupted views of the pond and surrounding heathland.
The property has its own private south-east facing terrace which is approached via quality concertina doors from the open plan living accommodation. In addition, the property enjoys access to immaculately maintained communal gardens which lead directly down to the lake. There is also a secure allocated underground parking space.
The Vale of Health is a highly sought after area and provides a real sense of a village community. The shops and restaurants at Hampstead Village and South End Green including the Northern Line and Overground stations are within walking distance.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the quality of this exceptional property and the wonderful breath-taking views.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception/Dining Room/Open Plan Kitchen * Study * Guest WC * Terrace * Communal Gardens * Underground Parking For 1 Car * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- Tesco Express (1-23 City Road, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- Planet Organic (42 Westbourne Grove, London)Rated: 4/5
- Sainsbury's (1 Cambridge Heath Road, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Waitrose (The Brunswick, Bloomsbury)Rated: 4.1/5
- Tesco Superstore (West Cromwell Road, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Asda Old Kent Road Superstore (464 - 504 Old Kent Road, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- The People's Supermarket (72-76 Lamb's Conduit Street, London)Rated: 4.4/5
- M&S London More Riverside Simply Food (Unit C The More London Bridge, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- Tesco Superstore (Savoy Parade, Southbury Rd, Enfield)Rated: 4/5
- Tesco Superstore (Tilling Road, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Aldi (840 Old Kent Road, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Waitrose (Gloucester Arcade, 128 Gloucester Road, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Waitrose (196 King's Road, London)Rated: 4/5
- Centre Point Food Store (73 New Oxford Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Waitrose (Cherry Tree Walk Centre, Whitecross Street, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Aldi (Ballards Lane, London)Rated: 4.2/5
- Asda Park Royal Superstore (2-20 Western Rd, London)Rated: 3.7/5
- Whole Foods Market (20 Glasshouse Street, London)Rated: 4.3/5
- Aldi (Rushey Green, London)Rated: 4.1/5
- Waitrose (Thomas More Street, St Katharine Docks, London)Rated: 4.2/5