St Albans Villas, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£595,000 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.82m
- Archway - 1.08m
- Kentish Town - 1.19m
- Belsize Park - 1.4m
- Chalk Farm - 1.69m
A well-presented and beautifully bright 2 double bedroom purpose-built maisonette in this low rise 1950's purpose built block.
A good size reception room and separate kitchen occupy the first floor, with 2 double bedrooms and bathroom on the second (top) floor. The flat also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Located in this sought after residential turning abutting the Heath, with the local shopping facilities and welcoming street cafes of Swains Lane only moments away.
The property offers excellent transport links including numerous bus routes on Highgate Road, with Kentish Town (Northern Line & Thameslink) and Gospel Oak Overground just beyond.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.