St. Georges Avenue, Tufnell Park, N7
£1,899,950 5 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.62m
- Archway - 0.95m
- Kentish Town - 1.02m
- Holloway Road - 1.07m
- Caledonian Road - 1.08m
A superbly presented wider than average end of terrace Victorian family house set on this very sought after peaceful residential turning in the heart of the Tufnell Park Conservation Area.
The property has recently been subject to a sympathetic modernisation throughout and features flexible accommodation over 4 spacious floors, a games room, cellar and a modern kitchen/breakfast room which leads directly to a 94ft well established rear garden.
St Georges Avenue is superbly positioned moments from local shopping and transport amenities including local parks and Tufnell Park underground station (Northern Line).
Properties of this size and character rarely come on to the market and hence an internal viewing is highly recommended.
5 Double Bedrooms * Bathroom * 2 Reception Rooms * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room/Cellar * Games Room* Host of Period Features * Lovely Front Garden * 94ft Well Maintained Rear Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating D
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.