Wildwood Terrace, Hampstead Heath, NW3
£1,900,000 4 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Golders Green - 0.84m
- Hampstead - 1.24m
- Brent Cross - 2.16m
- Belsize Park - 2.17m
- East Finchley - 2.18m
An attractive end of terrace Victorian family house set in a semi-rural location directly opposite Hampstead Heath, towards the end of a private road. In the same family ownership since 1957, the property provides 1,762 sq ft of accommodation over four floors and benefits from a stunning 65ft front garden which spans the entire terrace, together with a 20ft south facing rear patio with direct access on to Wildwood Grove. This notable terrace forms part of a charming enclave known as North End which is adjacent to the heath. Properties of such provenance in such a picturesque setting rarely come to the current market.
3/4 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite) * Shower Room * Double Reception Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * Guest WC * 64ft Front Garden & 20ft Rear Patio * Residents Parking * Energy Rating F
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.