Savernake Road, South End Green, NW3
£1,095,000 3 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Belsize Park - 0.86m
- Tufnell Park - 1m
- Kentish Town - 1.02m
- Chalk Farm - 1.19m
- Hampstead - 1.54m
An extremely spacious upper maisonette occupying the entire second and third floors of a well maintained Victorian house in a popular area moments from the heath. The property has been recently modernised to a very high standard by the current owners and features access to a roof terrace from a wonderful family kitchen/diner at second floor level with views of the heath beyond. The flat is flooded with natural light and features generous room sizes throughout and has ample eaves storage.
Savernake Road is a popular residential road in the sought after Mansfield Conservation Area and is well placed for South End Green with its Marks & Spencer Food Hall, local shops and restaurants. The Overground stations at Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak are also close by.
3 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite) * Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Terrace With Sauna * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating C
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.