Anson Road, Tufnell Park, N7
£575,000 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Tufnell Park - 0.63m
- Kentish Town - 0.92m
- Caledonian Road - 0.95m
- Holloway Road - 1.02m
- Archway - 1.1m
In this elegant and peaceful tree lined avenue of handsome Victorian properties, a very large (790 sq ft) second floor one bedroom apartment with fantastic scope to create (subject to usual consents) a good size two bedroom apartment. The property has been in the same family ownership for 55 years and has been carefully managed to maintain original features wherever possible including sash windows, ceiling cornices and fireplaces.
Anson Road is at the heart of the conservation area, only 650m from Tufnell Park tube (Northern Line), with the eclectic mix of independent retailers on Fortess Road including Meat NW5, Jonathan Norris fishmongers, the Spence Bakery and a good selection of cafes and Gastro pubs alongside. In addition there are good local bus services on Brecknock Road, Tufnell Park Road and Camden Road.
Bedroom * En Suite Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Guest WC * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating C
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.