Croftdown Road, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£500,000 Guide Price 2 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Archway - 0.62m
- Tufnell Park - 0.73m
- Kentish Town - 1.32m
- Highgate - 1.47m
- Belsize Park - 1.85m
A charming and well-presented ground floor apartment in this attractive detached red brick purpose built block set within the popular and leafy Dartmouth Park Conservation Area. Comprising two bedrooms, 15ft reception room, separate modern fitted kitchen and a bathroom.
The property is ideally placed only moments from Hampstead Heath and nearby local shops and cafes on Swains Lane, Brookfield Primary School and with both Tufnell Park and Archway underground stations (Northern Line) within walking distance.
2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Reception Room * Kitchen * Communal Garden * Residents Parking Zone * Energy Rating E
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.