Princes Gate, Prince Of Wales Road, Kentish Town, NW5
£575,000 1 bedrooms
- Street View
- Nearby Tube Stations
- Chalk Farm - 0.49m
- Kentish Town - 0.53m
- Camden Town - 0.82m
- Tufnell Park - 1.15m
- Belsize Park - 1.16m
In this landmark building, originally launched in 2014, an exceptional 6th floor one bedroom apartment with an amazing vista of far-reaching panoramic views from a large private south facing terrace.
The apartment is bathed in light from semi-circular floor to ceiling windows in the reception room and kitchen/diner, with a double bedroom and en suite, a guest WC, and a good range of built in storage.
The building is well serviced with a secure ground floor concierge and passenger lift, and is in a key position alongside Kentish Town West Overground station leading to Stratford in the east, and Richmond to the west.
The apartment is within walking distance of the vibrant mix of boutiques, bars, restaurants and night-life of Camden Town, and the eclectic range of independent retailers on Kentish Town Road.
For sale chain free.
Bedroom * En Suite Shower Room * Reception Room * Kitchen/Diner * Guest WC * Storage Room * Terrace * Energy Rating B
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Benham & Reeves.
- Night Life
- No places related to "restaurant" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "health" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "school" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "bar" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "night club" could be found at this time.
- No places related to "grocery or supermarket" could be found at this time.